Friday, January 2, 2009

Memories of 2008


Dear Friends,

You're a true friends,
that I want you to know,
Our love for each other
has helped us to grow.
We've been through some tough times,
but we've made it through,
The only one I ever trusted was you.

You stayed by my side
when the world turned away.
You helped me see joy
when the skies were all gray.


When life gets you down,
And there's nowhere to turn,
I'll help you through and
I'll share your concern.


I'm not sure
I'm always the best friend to you,
I know I'm not perfect,
but this much is true.

We'll be there together,
and we'll never grow old.
And we'll walk hand in hand
On the streets paved of gold.


P/s : what I know best, a friend that's always there.


2 Comments? ♥ ;):

miss wanie said...

weyy rindu nya kowang
tambah2 budak sebelah tilam aku
hahahaahah =D

Kyla said...

haihh!
wat mlu kat org la hang nih.
cehhh. =p
yehh really miss u all! =]